Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Lego Kid

I am 8 years old and I am a crazy Lego fanatic. I love to create Lego designs and build my own Lego sets. The only video game I own is a Lego game. My cousins are also Lego fanatics. If you want to see my sister's blog go onto www.abbycandraw.blogspot.com.

That was my opening statement. I hope you like my blog.


I call this "Walking in a Winter Wonderland". This is a scene I created of two Lego people having a snowball fight.


I call this one "Mini Wall-e". I used left over pieces to create this.

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog Max, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max Your Blog is awesome! You are very inventive. To use left over pieces and come up with something as cool as your Wall-E takes imagination and creativity.

    Love, PaPa Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max, your blog is awesome! To create somethign as cool as your Wall-E with left over pieces takes imagination and creativity. Keep it up.
    Love, PaPa Mike

    ReplyDelete